The Daring Author podcast is back for another chapter!
In chapter sixteen, we chat with Margaret McHeyzer about the emotional toll books can take on us when writing about trauma.
We chat about:
- Margaret’s journey with writing heavy trauma books
- What inspired her to write about such heavy topics
- How she supports herself after writing a heavy scene
- Top 5 tips for writing these scenes and books
- How writing can help us heal from past trauma
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER OF UGLY AND MISTRUST. 𝒀𝒐𝒖’𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎.
Book your complimentary discovery call here!
Discover what social media platform is right for you here!
Download 50 content ideas for authors here!