As 2022 draws to an end, now is the perfect time to start planning for the following year. From hiring a VA to growing your audience, here are some questions to consider when planning your goals for 2023.
When it comes to setting financial goals, you might ask the following questions
- How much money do I want to make this year”?
- What will my revenue streams be, and how much will each generate?
- How much will it cost to operate my business?
- How much will you pay yourself?
- Do you need to budget for hiring a VA to help you in 2023?
Once you know your financial goals, it’s time to clarify how you’ll make this money.
- How many customers do you need?
- How will you find them?
- What’s your conversion rate?
- What’s your average customer spend?
- How many books do you need to sell?
It’s not enough to say I’m going to grow my audience – you need a plan.
- How will you grow your audience?
- How much will you focus on and grow each social media channel?
- How much website traffic do you need?
- Are there speaking events or book signings you can attend?
- Do you want to write a new book this year or focus on promoting existing work?
- Do you need to plan out any launches?
- Are there any authors you’d like to collaborate/co-write with this year?
- Are there any writing courses you want to take to refine your skills?
- Do you want to hire a writing coach?
Business planning with The Daring Press?
Is the idea of planning and goal setting making you cringe? We’ve got you! At The Daring Press, we love helping author businesses grow. Book a complimentary discovery call today if you need help defining your goals and feeling more organised with simple systems and processes.